Established in 1985, Robinsons Supermarket has evolved into one of the largest supermarket chains in the Philippines.
Apart from its commitment to provide shoppers the freshest merchandise and the most reasonably priced grocery goods, Robinsons Supermarket seeks to educate and empower its customers on their choice of food and products to promote healthy living and proper nutrition.
The first major retailer to stake this promise, it is a bold, lifelong commitment to customers old and new to reach out and touch lives by bringing together healthy choices at affordable prices in one refreshing shopping destination that is Robinsons Supermarket.
Robinsons Supermarket Corporation is in need of Assistant Store Manager Cashiering for Abreeza, Davao
- Responsible for the achievement of the required sales for Gift Certificates.
- Ensures that all cashiers and baggers are properly trained and knowledgeable of all standard work procedures required in the performance of their functions.
- Ensures the proper scheduling of cashiers; no unnecessary closing of terminals during peak hours.
- Submits accurate reports and daily updates on time.
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's/College Degree in Computer Science/Information Technology, Business Studies/Administration/Management, Economics, Finance/Accountancy/Banking, Commerce or equivalent.
- At least 3 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Preferably Assistant Manager / Managers specializing in Banking/Financial Services or equivalent. Job role in Retail Banking/Branch Operation or Treasury Management.
- Applicants must be willing to work in Abreeza Davao.
- Female not more than 38 years old.
- 1 Full-Time position(s) available.
- We are looking for young, dynamic, committed and very talented individuals who have the passion for work, with excellent communication skills.
Please note that only qualified applicants will be notified.
Interview invitations may be sent via e-mail so please check your e-mail regularly.
For inquiries please contact : Ms. Fegie Grancho (0923-7336966) (082)295-3309
The Human Resources Department
Contact Person: Ms. Fegie Grancho / Ms. June Pillas
or e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org and
Tel. nos: (02)395-0033 Fax: