Davao Job Vacancy: Energy Optimization Operator for ISH Business Solutions
This is a technical position suited to a person with knowledge in the Heating, Ventilation and Air Conditioning maintenance and repair industry or/and Building automation systems field looking to get a start in the green industry. Training and support will be provided to quickly build your skills in this exciting, growing, global industry.
- Monitor the HVAC system at customer buildings remotely through BuildingIQ proprietary user interface software, to identify and diagnose operating changes outside of normal system operating parameters
- Gather and evaluate building controls technical information, creating structured and logical diagnoses to rectify basic control issues
- Adjust variable settings as required to ensure systems operate correctly within defined parameters
- Carry out routine checks for correct operation of all HVAC controls equipment as directed
- Maintain daily activity logs and distribute the information as required
- Develop a working practice to enable pro-active support of assigned customers
- Capitalize on all opportunities to learn from day-to-day situations and knowledge sharing with colleagues
- Maintain accurate electronic records of all tasks undertaken
REQUIRED SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE (must be verifiable):
- Bachelor’s degree in Electrical, Mechanical, Computer or other related Engineering disciplines (GRADUATING STUDENTS ARE WELCOME) OR Two years of related trade schooling or equivalent education plus 2+ years expertise in installation and maintenance of HVAC and the electronic control of Building Management Systems
- Self-motivated with sound analytical skills and ability to work on own initiative
- Basic knowledge of HVAC principles and Building Controls
- Strong intrapersonal skills with the ability to work well with other team members, customers
- Ability to understand and adapt to using new and innovative software tools
- Microsoft Office suite, particularly Word and Excel
- Customer service focus
If you seek a growth opportunity, we encourage you to apply to email@example.com (ISH Business Solutions). Call or Text Jerry Gubatan at #(0921) 450-3590.
Please include a cover letter with your resume and credentials to clearly demonstrate you satisfy all required skills and experience.