Why Join Us?
i-Pepper Virtual Network provides a stimulating and fun working environment that encourages everyone to keep learning and growing. We recognize and value hard work, commitment and talent and we work closely with our team members to develop their full potential and growth. We have a great training and support program, and work towards everyones personal development. We offer competitive compensation and benefits, with a yearly performance evaluation for pay increases. We take most Philippine holidays off and we have a no work during weekends policy. We are a company that will make sure you have endless supply of juice, coffee and tea. Plus on Fridays, lunch is on us.
Jobs Davao: Virtual Administrative Assistant (Office-based) for i-Pepper Virtual Network
(Day and Night Shift)
Virtual administrative assistant is responsible for providing online administrative support to ensure efficient handling of client's business and company’s projects. This is an office-based position in Davao City.
- Maintain contact lists and keep them up to date
- Handle incoming and outgoing telephone calls
- Organize and schedule meetings and appointments
- Manage client’s email and calendar
- Make online purchases and book travel arrangements (airline, hotel, car services, etc.)
- Prepare reports and documents
- Research and Data Entry
- Provide daily/weekly updates to account manager
- Proven admin experience
- Good command of English both oral and written
- Has an eye for detail and keen on problem solving
- Knows about air miles, frequent flyer program, hotel rewards system
- Familiar with email and calendar softwares (Gmail and GCal, MS Outlook & Calendar)
- Excellent knowledge of word processing tools and spreadsheets
- Knows how to manage his/her time and prioritize
- Strong organizational and planning skills
- Open for Day Shift (8am-5pm) and Night Shift (8pm-5am)
- Fresh graduates/entry level applicants are encouraged to apply
Send application to firstname.lastname@example.org
i-Pepper Virtual Network, Inc.
Door A4 Plaza de Luisa Bldg.,
140 Ramon Magsaysay, Davao City
Tel. (082) 221-3640/