Friday, March 6, 2015

Davao Summer Job - ENCODER / VERIFIER (500 Slots) for DSWD

WHAT: Summer Job - ENCODER / VERIFIER (500 Slots) Davao Only
INFO: 
  • We're looking for "500++" ENCODER / VERIFIER
  • 8 hours per shift 
  • salary information will be given during training
  • shifting hours if possible (6am-2pm / 2pm-10pm / 10pm-6am)
  • 1 month plus ++ WORK DURATION

WHERE: Department of Social Welfare and Development

QUALIFICATIONs:
  • 18++
  • Must be computer literate
  • College level/ college graduate/ vocational graduate
  • No need for job experience/ fresh college grads are also welcome

REQUIREMENTS:
  • Updated Resume with picture
  • Application Letter

Address to:
PRISCILLA N. RAZON
Regional Director, DSWD F.O XI
Cor. Suazo R. Magsaysay Davao City

*** WALK-IN APPLICANTS WILL AUTOMATICALLY TAKE THEIR ENTRANCE HANDS-ON EXAM

6 comments:

  1. im willing to apply but then all i want is to email my resume and application because i don't have enough money to go there i hope you can help me thank you so much in advance... :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. ba't nong nag pasa ako doon sabi itetext lang pero until now wala parin akong natatanggap na text galing sa kanila.

    ReplyDelete



  3. Dear, Sir/Madame:

    With all due respect and humbleness may I have the honor to apply in your office to any position that suits my all experience and my educational attainments to wit:

    I am Sohailem Dimacaling H. Rakim of legal age and a resident of Cadayonan, Balo-i, Lanao del Norte.

    I graduated with the degree of Bachelor of Science in Business Administration Major in Management this April 14, 2015 at Mindanao State University Main Campus, Marawi City. I was hired as Team Supervisor in this present 2015 Census of Population. I was also a member of MSU-SiningPananadem, a Maranao cultural troupe from Mindanao State University.
    It is my goal to pursue this field to further enhance my skills that I have acquired from my experiences. It is my belief that working in distinguished institution will bring out the attainment of this goal.

    I would be glad to come to your office for an interview anytime convenient to you as my contact details are enclosed in my resume. I am highly looking forward to your kind approval of this application. Thank you and more power.



    Respectfully yours,

    H. Rakim, Sohailem D.
    Applicant

    ReplyDelete