Monday, January 16, 2012

Jobs Davao City: Inventory Staff for Techno Trade Resources Davao Inc.

Job Hunt Davao



Techno Trade Resources Davao Inc. is in need of Inventory Staff

  • Male or Female 
  • 20-35 years old 
  • College Graduate 
  • At least with 1 year experience 
  • Computer Literate 
  • Honest and Hardworking 
  • Can work under pressure 

Send application to hr@ttri.ph
Or apply in person:

Techno-Trade Corporate Center, 
164 R. Castillo St., Agdao, 
Davao City 8000, Philippines

1 comment:

  1. hi you still hiring ? I'm Diane Cajes a fresh graduate of Bachelor of Science in Hospitality Management Major in Hotel and Restaurant Management . I'm looking for a job .

    this is my no . 09286776645 and I already email my resume to hr@ttri.ph


    thank you!

    ReplyDelete