Saturday, June 15, 2013

Online Jobs Davao: Craigslist Poster for Car Credit Bailout Inc.

Online Jobs Davao from Car Credit Bailout Inc.

Hello My name is Bill Kay, I own a used car dealership in Chicago Illinois. I have been open fpe 10 years.


Craigslist Poster
(Across Philippines)
Online Jobs Davao

I need some one who understands how to post ads on the website http://chicago.craigslist.org/
I need some one knows how post on the website in the Chicago IL USA, Under the "for sale by dealer" / cars and trucks for sale section" This job can be done from anywhere in the world as long as you have internet, and as long as the ad gets posted LiVE IN CHICAGO. I need constant posting from 10Am-3pm Chicago Time. Mon-Fri 5 Days a week. I will provide you with all the ad material. You can do the job with a click of a mouse.


Qualification : High School Diploma
Year(s) of Experience : At least 1 year(s) of experience
Position Level : 1-4 Yrs Experienced Employee
Specialization : Clerical/Administrative Support or equivalent.
Job Role : Data Entry Personnel or Clerk.
Employment Type : Part-Time

Apply for this Online Jobs Davao:

OR CALL ANYTIME U.S.A # 630-688-5645 Bill Kay

Bill Kay
1530. W. Byron Av
Addison Il 60101

No comments:

Post a Comment